POLICY FOR COMPENSATION FOR MORTALITY ON TRANSIT
OUR COMPENSATION POLICY FOR BIRDS MORTALITY ON TRANSIT
- 1. If possible, go to receive your birds with a phone for taking pictures or videos. Before you leave the collection point, you must make sure you count and check your birds in the presence of the driver or the handler.
- 2. Only pay the driver or handler in full when the birds are complete, otherwise deduct the cost of the missing or dead birds from the transport cost. In case you have already paid the cost of transport up front, just make sure the driver or the handler bears witness to any incident and call our representative before taking your birds away. Please note that the extra chick that makes 51 birds in each carton cannot be compensated.
- 3. Should the cost of missing or dead birds be more than the transport cost, then call us immediately to lodge a complaint while still with the driver or handler. If possible, take photos or better still, make a short video of the incident and send to us. This will make your claim easier.
- 4. Should you follow the procedure as stated above, and we are satisfied with your claim, we will compensate you for any loss within 24 hours.
- 5. You will have to decide the form of compensation you want – whether as online store credit to be used for future purchase, as money to be paid to your bank account or as recharge card. Please note that transfer charges will be deducted from the money when paid to your account.